Mileage Contest – Terms and Conditions:
- The Mileage contest is open to all the customers who own Access 125 (Any variant).
- SMIPL employees, affiliates, and immediate family members of SMIPL employees are not eligible to participate.
- All participants must give consent on indemnity + health declaration and Authorization cum validation certificate.
The Mileage contest to be held on as per planned date in city.
- All eligible participants must register their participation by 2 days prior to the event.
- All the participants should be present at the venue 30 minutes prior to the event start time.
- Mileage contest ride will be conducted on a pre-decided route.
- Odometer reading will be recorded at the time of start and end of the ride.
- Fuel consumption will be measured by recording the initial and final fuel levels to determine the mileage (Kilometers per liter).
- Fuelling will be done at company’s cost. Customers will not be charged for the same.
- The contest aims to find the most fuel-efficient scooter rider.
- SMPIL is not responsible for any obstructions that rider may face during the ride like traffic light, halt due to traffic, any other obstructions that may impact the mileage output of the scooter.
- All the participants should carry the necessary safety gears required for the ride like helmet, gloves, riding jackets.
- Rider must stick to and follow the pre-decided route for the ride. Deviation of more than 2 kms in travel distance will be treated as disqualified participation.
- Rider must ride solo and not with pillion rider.
- All the participants will be eligible for assured gifts.
- Best 5 mileage achievers will be declared as the contest winners.
- Contest winners will be eligible for mega prize.
- The prize if non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative.
- The winners will be announced at the event venue post completion of ride.
- SMIPL reserves the right to verify the accuracy of the odometer readings and fuel consumption data.
- Any discrepancy found in the provided information any result in disqualification.
Publicity and Marketing:
- Participants grants SMIPL the right to use their name, image and testimonial for promotion purposes on various platforms, including but not limited to, social media, website, and marketing materials.
- Data Privacy:
- Personal information collected during the contest will be used solely for the purpose of administering the contest and announcing the winners.
- Personal Identifiable Information fetched from participants will be from their free wilful consent and participants also have right to revoke this consent by providing written notice to company. The Company is responsible for ensuring that the winner is informed about the potential use of their information. The Participants acknowledges their awareness of how their information will be used and the Company commits to complying with applicable privacy laws. The Participant grants the Company the right to use their name, image, likeness, and any materials created during the contest for promotional and marketing purposes without any compensation on any desired platform used by company.
- SMIPL reserves the right to disqualify any participant found to be in violation of these terms and conditions.
- Any attempt to manipulate of tamper with the contest results in automatic disqualification.
Changes to Terms and Conditions:
SMIPL reserves the right to make the changes to the terms and conditions, including the contest period and mechanics, at its discretion. Participants will be notified of any changes.
By participating in the Mileage contest, participants agree to abide by these terms and conditions. Failure to comply with any of the stated conditions may result in the disqualification from the contest.