Lucky Draw Scheme - Tyohaar Ka Uphaar - Nov 23
We at SUZUKI MOTORCYCLE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED adopted following Philosophy and culture:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. PROGRAM DETAILS, CONCEPT AND PARTICIPATION:
- These terms and conditions shall apply to the “Lucky Draw Scheme – Tyohaar Ka Uphaar” (herein after referred to as the "Program") sponsored by SUZUKI MOTORCYCLE INDIA PVT LTD (herein after referred to as the "SMIPL") wherein consumer can participate, voluntarily, by their own free choice by buying SMIPL’s Two-wheeler as mentioned in the Program between October 15, 2023, to November 30, 2023(both dates are inclusive).
- The Scheme is purely a promotional event aimed at rewarding our loyal customers.
2. AGREEMENT TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- By participating in this program, participants fully and unconditionally agree to accept and abide by these Terms and Conditions available and given on https://www.suzukimotorcycle.co.in/ ("Program Website") as well as the decisions of SMIPL, which shall be final and binding in all matters related to the Program. Successfully entering the Program and winning a prize is subject to complying with all requirements set forth herein.
- SMIPL reserves the right to exclude any person from the program at any time on the grounds of him being the subject of criminal investigation or due to misconduct or criminal record or conviction of any crime, participants who engage in fraudulent activities or do not comply with the terms and conditions, any false or misleading information provided by a participant may lead to immediate disqualification.
- SMIPL has the right to make changes to the terms and conditions, and participants will be informed of any such changes through the Program Website or other appropriate means.
- SMIPL can use of participants names, photographs, and other relevant information for promotional and marketing purposes with the free consent of participants.
- SMIPL shall be held harmless for any unforeseen circumstances, technical failures, or other issues that may disrupt or affect the Program.
- This Program is applicable only for the individual purchase of SMIPL’s two-wheeler (see product eligibility below) by end-user (consumer) across India except in the state of Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry.
- This scheme is not applicable for institutional, organizational, or corporate purchases.
- This Program will be open to all the citizens of India apart from SMIPL’s employees and their families, SMIPL’s agents, distributors, retailers, other channel partners (including their employees).
- Participation by people under 18 years of age shall not be allowed.
- To be eligible for the prizes, the participant must have a valid photo ID Proof, Address Proof, PAN Card/ AADHAR CARD, and the original Invoice (Invoice Generated through Suzuki Dealer Management System only) of purchase of the vehicle. In case of non-availability of the PAN card/ Aadhar Card, the winner won't be able to claim the prize.
- SMIPL or its partner agency for the program shall not be responsible for any NDNC (National Do Not Call) Registry regulation that comes into play. All participants who participate hereby agree and give express consent to SMIPL and its partner agency for the program that even if they are registered under NDNC, DND (Do Not Disturb), SMIPL or its partner agency for the program, will have the valid authority to call such shortlisted participants, by virtue of them having voluntarily participated in the program.
- People participating or seeking to participate in the Program shall individually be referred to as "Participant" and collectively as "Participants".
h). Prize Delivery and Ownership: All prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other goods or services.
4. PROGRAM PERIOD AND ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS:
- The program will commence from October 15, 2023, to November 30, 2023 (both dates inclusive) and shall be referred to as the “Program Period”.
- This program shall run across the SMIPL’S products as mentioned in the Program: (Two-wheelers)
- The Participants can make an entry at any time during the Program Period i.e. choose the day when he/she wishes to participate during the Program Period. The date of purchase of the product should fall between the program duration only.
- The Participant shall be eligible for purchase from October 15, 2023, to November 30, 2023 only once his Suzuki Dealer Management System invoice is generated. The Chassis number will be eligible as code for Lucky Draw.
5. WINNER SELECTION:
- A draw through a random algorithm shall be conducted from amongst all entries received based on the purchase information received from the respective authorized dealer of India excluding Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry.
- The prizes will be shortlisted randomly based on an algorithm. SMIPL shall not be held liable to explain the process by which the winner has been chosen. SMIPL, at its discretion, shall decide the categories of monthly prizes to be given to winners.
- If the winner does not take the prize in the time and manner stipulated, then the prize shall be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The right to claim the prize cannot be transferred by the participant to any other person. No cash alternatives or alternative prizes are available.
- The images of the prizes depicted on the press ads/posters/TVC's/pack shots etc. are for illustrative purposes only and the actual prize may vary from the depiction made. All images used to depict prizes are proprietary to the respective Brand/manufacturer.
- SMIPL, its Directors, officers, and employees and those of its affiliates, indemnified and harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, expenses, fees (including legal fees and costs), liabilities whether civil or criminal, arising due to any loss/ compensation, whatsoever, occurred to the consumer.
- All taxes, levies and charges on the prize will be borne by the customer. Customer shall pay tax liability at the prevailing rate of taxes (as per applicable Income Tax and/or any other law) by cheque, provisions related to TDS shall be complied with.
- Any participant of the program who wins any prize during the Program Period shall not be eligible to win any further prizes.
- In the event that the winner does not take the prize, in the time and manner stipulated, then the prize shall be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
6. CONTACTING WINNERS:
- a. The results of the Lucky Draw will be announced on SMIPL website.
Once the Participants are shortlisted, SMIPL shall inform the winner and winner will contact the respective dealers from whom the SMIPL’s two-wheeler was purchased and notified about the process for claiming the prize.
- b. Rewards: Participants in the Scheme will have the chance to win the following rewards (unit):
- Grand Prize: Suzuki V Strom SX or any Model/Variant worth INR 245,000.
- First Prize: Mobile Phone worth INR 80,000.
- Second Prize: Home Theatre System worth INR 40,000.
- Third Prize: 5 gram Gold Coin (22 carat) worth INR 30,000.
The values mentioned above are indicative and may vary at the time of distribution.
- c. Customer to bear all applicable Gift Taxes before taking Delivery. Two-Wheeler will be delivered subject to availability.
- d. Each winner will be required to collect their gifts from the respective dealers by submitting a copy of the following documents:
- The original invoice of vehicle purchased, and
- Self-attested copy of any one Photo Identity proof (e.g., Valid Driver's license, Voter's Identity card, Valid Indian Passport, Permanent Account Number (PAN) card or Aadhar card).
- e. The prizes to the Winner of a Two-wheeler will be handed over directly by Authorized Dealership through a venue decided by SUZUKI MOTORCYCLE INDIA PVT LTD.
- f. In case a participant is not contacted, it shall automatically mean that the person's name has not come through the selection process, and he/she is not a winner.
- By accepting the prize(s), the Winner undertake and irrevocably and unconditionally permit SMIPL to cover the Program through various media including newspapers, radio television news channels, internet, point of sale materials, public events etc., and the Winner shall not raise any objection, protest, or demur to such coverage or in this regard.
- The Winner hereby grants to SMIPL, the right to use their photograph(s), soundbites, write-ups, video in any media found suitable by SUZUKI MOTORCYCLE INDIA PVT LTD i.e. Radio, Print, Digital, Electronic or Point-of-sale media.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:
- All right, title, and interest, including but not limited to the Intellectual Property Rights, in the Promotional material(s) and in all responses received shall vest solely and exclusively with SMIPL at all times.
- All material submitted in connection with the Program (whether written, audio, electronic or visual form, or a combination of those) or any photographs, video and/or film footage and/or audio recording taken of Participants are assigned to SMIPL upon submission and become the property of SMIPL exclusively. SMIPL may use the material in any medium in any reasonable manner it sees fit. Copyright in any such material remains the sole property of SMIPL.
The rights and obligations of the Participants and/or SMIPL and/or Partners of this Program, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of competent jurisdiction at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine all disputes arising out of, or in connection with, the Program.
10. FORCE MAJEURE:
SMIPL or its Partner Agency shall not be liable for any failure or delay to fulfil any of our obligations hereunder, to the extent the same is caused by force majeure events such as floods, earthquakes, fire, cyber-attack, riots, civil unrest, war (declared or not), strikes and lock-outs, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of SMIPL or its Partner Agency and shall not be liable to compensate the participant in these circumstances. SMIPL shall not be accountable / liable for any disruptions / stoppages / interruptions or cancellation of the Program due to any government restrictions.
11. WARRANTIES/PRODUCT RELATED QUERIES:
- The prizes will be governed by the normal terms of warranties and/ or guarantees, of the manufacturer of the prizes and SMIPL or its Partner Agency shall not be held liable or responsible for the same. The Prize winner shall contact the manufacturer service center directly for any issue, whatsoever, related to the Prize.
- Any queries/ doubts/information related to the functioning of the prizes (assured prize/monthly regular prize) shall be directly directed to the manufacturer/distributor of the prizes that shall be solely liable and responsible for any/all queries related to it.
- Mere participation in this Program does not entitle a participant to a prize unless all other terms and conditions are fully complied with. Any fraudulent conduct on the part of the participant shall disentitle the participant to receive the prize under this Program.
- SMIPL reserves the right to change, defer, alter, or cancel this Program in part or full, or change any or all of the terms and conditions that are applicable, without giving prior intimation/notice of any kind and will not be liable for any consequential losses/damages. Any decision of SMIPL in this regard and in general with respect to this Program and the terms and conditions thereto shall be final and binding.
- The decision of SMIPL shall be final in all regards and no communication, queries or complaints shall be entertained in this regard. None of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between any participant and SMIPL and the participant shall not have the authority to bind SMIPL in any manner whatsoever.
- Failure to exercise or delay in exercising a right or remedy provided hereunder or by law does not constitute a waiver of the right or remedy or waiver of other rights or remedies on the part of SUZUKI MOTORCYCLE INDIA PVT LTD or its Partner Agency.
- If a participant is dissatisfied with the Program and/or the terms and conditions of the Program, his/her sole and exclusive remedy is to not to participate in the Program.
- SMIPL values your privacy and prioritize the protection of your personal information. We collect and process your data with your explicit consent, which includes your name, email, phone number, and location. This data will be used for purposes viz, Lucky Draw Scheme: We use your data solely for the administration and execution of the Lucky Draw Scheme, ensuring your eligibility and notifying you of outcomes. Marketing and Promotions: Your data may be used for marketing and promotional activities related to our products and services, providing you with information, offers, and updates we believe you'll find interesting. SMIPL handles the personal data with care in compliance with data protection laws. Your consent is necessary for participation in the Lucky Draw Scheme and receiving marketing communications. You can withdraw your consent at any time without affecting prior data processing legality.
- Participating in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions.
Note: lucky draws that are directed towards encouraging digital transactions and it do not come within the ambit of lottery.
Please write/Call to us in case of any questions: https://www.suzukimotorcycle.co.in/contactus /Toll Free Number 1800-121-7996 (MON-FRI) (9AM - 5:30PM)
• Images are used for illustration purposes only. •
*Finance scheme, rate of interest, and loan approval through preferred financer partners at their sole discretion& no obligation on the manufacturer. The offer is valid on select models and is subject to availability Financer(s) can withdraw this scheme anytime without prior notice. The above schemes are through our preferred partners. • Company reserves the right to modify or withdraw any or all offers without any prior notice. • **Cashback up to INR 4000 on minimum transaction of INR 10 000 (IDFC First Bank credit card Brand EMI Transaction)
Cashback up to INR 5000 on transactions of INR 30 000 onwards (AU Small Finance Bank credit card, Federal Bank credit card , IndusInd Bank & One Card) is applicable only on Brand & Bank EMI transactions via select credit cards.
Similarly, benefits offered are subjected to T&C of the channelizing partners, the manufacturer is not responsible for any claims, coverages, or changes associated with these benefits. The availability of such offer is not guaranteed and are subject to the approval of channelizing partners. The decision to use and choose channelizing partners is at the sole discretion of the customer.
All schemes are as per the card issuer’s bank's policy, with one transaction per card during the offer period. The cashback amount will be credited into the customer account after 90 days of the expiry of the offer period. These offers are powered by Pine Labs and are only available through their POS machine available at selected dealerships. Pine Labs shall have sole discretion upon extension/withdrawal of the scheme.
*No cash alternative/substitution in the offer can be further added *free riding jacket available with select model and variant •. All offers are valid till stock last. * SMIPL reserves the right to alter or cancel the offer at any time without prior notice. The availability and compliance of the offer may depend upon your locations. The offers are valid only during program period and cannot be clubbed with any other offer, T&C applies.
Loan T&C may vary depending on the borrower’s credit worthiness and other factors subjected to approval by lender. The borrower is responsible for all associated costs. Customer availing any of the above scheme must carefully review & adhere to T&C & contact our nearest Authorized dealers for latest authentic information.