Condition of Warranty - The warranty coverage for Products will be valid only if the following are availed & followed:
- All 4 Free Services as per, the given schedule.
- All 4 Paid Services as per the given schedule.
- 1 Bonus Service as per the given schedule.
- 1 Bonus Service as per the given schedule.
- Maintaining the service record given in the Ownerâ€™s Manual duly signed by SMIPL authorized dealer for each of the 4 Free ,4 Paid and 1 Bonus Services availed.
The claim for exchange (or) repair of parts shall be considered only when:
- Customer ensures that immediately upon the discovery of the defect he approaches the nearest SMIPL authorized dealer with the affected Scooter. The expenses if any for bringing the affected Scooter to SMIPL authorized dealer has to be borne by customer only.
- Customer produces the Owner's Manual in original, to enable SMIPL authorized dealer to verify ownership & service record.
Warranty claims in respect of proprietary items like Tyres, Tubes, Battery and Sparkplug are warranted by their respective manufacturers and shall be claimed on them directly by the customer as per their warranty terms and SMIPL shall not be liable in any manner to replace them. However SMIPL authorized dealer will give full assistance in taking up the claims with respective manufacturers.
However SMIPL authorized dealer will give full assistance in taking up the claims with respective manufacturers.
Warranty Claims in respect of shock absorbers (front & rear), Speedometers etc though claimed through SMIPL are subject to the acceptance of the respective manufacturers.
- SMIPL reserves the right to carry out the replacement of the defective part with the same part manufactured by another vendor, which is also used by SMIPL.
- Warranty Claims will only be handled through SMIPL authorized dealers & will not be entertained directly by SMIPL at all.
- SMIPL undertake no liability in the matter of consequential loss or damage caused due to the failure of parts. Delay, if any, for carrying out the repairs at SMIPL authorized dealer, shall not be a ground for extending the warranty period, nor shall it give any right to the customer for claiming any compensation for damages.
Limitation of Warranty- Warranty is not applicable to :
- Normal maintenance operations such as Engine Tune-up, De-Carbonizing, Carburetor cleaning, Wheels, Brakes and Clutch adjustments as well as any other normal adjustments.
- Normal service wear and tear items (i.e.) Brake Shoes, Clutch Shoes ,Shims / Fasteners, Race Bearing kit, Gaskets, Rubber Parts (or) Plastic components, Wheel Rims (in case of misaligned or bent), Element Air Cleaner, Oil Filter and Electrical items like Bulb.
- If recommended Engine Oil/lubricants are not used or if they are not replaced at the recommended interval.
- Use of non-genuine parts (or) accessories not approved by SMIPL which affects the performance and reliability of the scooter.
- Premature wear of Engine parts such as Cylinder, Piston, Valves, and Bearings due to adulteration of petrol/fuel.
If any of the free or paid service is not done as per schedule, the warranty tends to stand void. Parts of the vehicle have been subjected to misuse, accident, and negligent treatment, use of bad quality parts which are not manufactured (or) not recommended for use by SMIPL on their Scooters.
Parts of the Scooter getting rusted or their plating or painting coming off due to atmospheric condition like Sea Breeze and Industrial Pollutions.
Scooter used for any Competition (Le.) Rallies (or) Races, if it is used for any commercial purposes like Hiring etc. SMIPL undertakes no liability in the matter of any consequential loss (or) damage caused due to failure of the parts.
Parts repaired (or) replaced under this warranty are warranted only for the original warranty period of Suzuki Scooters.
Consumables like Engine Oil, TFF Oil, Grease, used for the warranty repair are not covered under the application of the warranty.
The company is not liable for any delay in servicing due to reasons beyond the control of the company of any of SMIPL authorized dealer.
SMIPL reserves the right to make any changes in the design or to add any improvement(s) on the scooter at any time without incurring any obligation to make the same on the scooter previously supplied (or) sold/manufactured.
Also the conditions of this warranty are subject to alterations without any notice.This warranty is the entire written warranty given by SMIPL for your Scooter,and no employee,SMIPL authorized to extend or enlarge the terms of warranty.
Decision regarding warranty settlement shall be taken by SMIPL and shall be final and binding on all concerned.
ALL DISPUTES WILL BE SUBJECTED TO JURISDICTION OF (NEW DELHI)
The contents in this page may be changed without notice. All rights are reserved by SUZUKI MOTORCYCLE INDIA PVT. LTD. No one is allowed to make copies of, reproduce, change or modify any part or all the contents of this page without expressed permission of SUZUKI MOTORCYCLE INDIA PVT. LTD.