OFFER DETAILS, CONCEPT AND PARTICIPATION:
- These terms and conditions shall apply to the "SUZUKI GOLD RUSH" (herein after referred to as the "Offer Program") sponsored by SUZUKI MOTORCYCLE INDIA PVT LTD (herein after referred to as the "SMIPL") wherein consumer can participate, voluntarily, by their own free choice by buying any SMIPL’s Two-wheeler between 10th Sep' 2018 to 30th September' 2018 (both dates are inclusive).
- The Offer Program is applicable in all Indian states and Union Territories except the state of Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry subject to all applicable central and state laws and regulations of India.
- The prizes will be shortlisted randomly based on an algorithm. SMIPL shall not be held liable to explain the process by which the winner has been chosen.
- For state of Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry only assured helmet with every purchase of Suzuki Two-wheeler is applicable.
AGREEMENT TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By participating in this scheme, customers participating are deemed to fully and unconditionally agree and accept to abide by these Terms and Conditions available and given on https://www.suzukimotorcycle.co.in/ ("Company Website") as well as the decisions of SMIPL, which shall be final and binding in all matters related to the Program. Successfully entering the Offer Program and winning a prize is subject to complying all requirements set forth herein.
- SMIPL reserves the right to exclude any person from the program at any time on the grounds of him being subject to criminal investigation or due to misconduct or criminal record or conviction of any crime.
- This Program is applicable only for the individual purchase of SMIPL’s two-wheeler (see product eligibility below) by end-user (consumer) in all Indian states and Union Territories except the state of Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry.
- This scheme is not applicable for the institutional, organisational or corporate purchases.
- This Offer will be open to all the citizens of India with the exception of SMIPL’s employees and their families, SMIPL’s agents, distributors, retailers, other channel partners (including their employees).
- Customers participating in this scheme, below 18 years of age shall not be allowed.
- In order to be eligible for the prize(s), the participant must have a valid photo ID Proof, Address Proof, and the original Invoice (Invoice Generated through Suzuki Dealer Management System only) of purchase of the vehicle. In case of non-availability of the same, winners will not be able to claim the prize.
- SMIPL shall not be responsible for any NDNC (National Do Not Call) Registry regulation that comes into play. All participants who participate hereby agree and give express consent to SMIPL that even if they are registered under NDNC, DND (Do Not Disturb), SMIPL, will have the valid authority to call such shortlisted participants, by virtue of them having voluntarily participated in the program.
- Customers participating or seeking to participate in the Offer Program shall individually be referred to as "Participant" and collectively as "Participants".
PROGRAM PERIOD AND ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS:
- The program will commence on 10th Sep' 2018 to 30th September' 2018 (both dates inclusive) and shall be referred as the "Program Period".
- This program shall run across all the SMIPL'S products: (Two-wheelers)
- The date of purchase of the product shall be considered to be participation date of the customer which shall fall between the program duration only.
- The Scheme (Lucky Draw) will be introduced from 10th Sep' 2018 to 30th September' 2018. The Participant shall be eligible for purchase during the period of the scheme only and once his Suzuki Dealer Management System invoice generated his Chassis number will be eligible as code for Lucky Draw.
- A draw through a random algorithm shall be conducted from amongst all entries received based on the purchase information received from the respective authorised dealers.
- If the winner do not take the prize, in the time and manner stipulated, then the prize shall be forfeited. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The right to claim the prize cannot be transferred by the winner to any other person. No cash alternatives or any other alternative prizes are available.
- Customers will get assured helmet of either Studds or Steel Bird on the purchase of every two wheeler depending on the availability. The customer will also get a chance to win 1 gram or 2 gram gold coin of 22 carat also as declared through lucky draw on monthly basis.
- The images of the prizes depicted on the press ads/posters/TVC's/pack shots etc. are for illustration only and the actual size of the prize may vary from the depiction made. All images used to depict prizes are proprietary to the respective Brand/manufacturer.
- SMIPL, its directors, officers and employees and those of its affiliates, indemnified and harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, expenses, fees (including legal fees and costs), liabilities whether civil or criminal, arising due to any loss/ compensation, whatsoever, occurred to the consumer.
- All taxes, levies and charges, if any on the prize shall be borne by customer.
- Any customer participating in the program who wins any prize during the Program Period shall not be eligible to win any further prizes.
- Once the winners are announced, customers will collect the prizes from the respective dealers from whom the SMIPL's two-wheeler was purchased.
- Once the winners are announced, winners will be contacted to collect their prizes from the respective dealers by submitting a copy of the following documents:
- The original invoice of vehicle purchased AND
- Self-attested copy of any one Photo Identity proof (e.g. Valid Driver's license, Voter's Identity card, Valid Indian Passport, Permanent Account Number (PAN) card or Aadhar card).
- Tax Certificate as applicable.
- In case a customer is not contacted, it shall be deemed that the person's name has not come through the selection process and he/she is not a winner.
- By accepting the prize(s), the Winner undertake and irrevocably and unconditionally permit SMIPL to cover the Program through various media including newspapers, radio television news channels, internet, point of sale materials, public events etc., and the Winner shall not raise any objection, protest or demur to such coverage or in this regard.
- The Winner hereby grant to SMIPL, the right to use their photograph(s), sound-bites, write-ups, video in any media found suitable by SUZUKI MOTORCYCLE INDIA PVT LTD i.e. Radio, Print, Digital, Electronic or Point-of-sale media.
- All right, title and interest, including but not limited to the Intellectual Property Rights, in the Promotional material(s) and in any and all responses received shall vest solely and exclusively with SMIPL at all times.
- All material submitted in connection with the Program (whether written, audio, electronic or visual form, or a combination of those) or any photographs, video and/or film footage and/or audio recording taken of Participants are assigned to SMIPL upon submission and become the property of SMIPL exclusively. SMIPL may use the material in any medium in any reasonable manner it sees fit. Copyright in any such material remains the sole property of SMIPL.
- The rights and obligations of the Participants and/or SMIPL and/or Partners of this Program, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of competent jurisdiction at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any and all disputes arising out of, or in connection with, the Program.
- SMIPL shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to act of God, Governmental actions and/or other force majeure circumstances, and will not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
WARRANTIES/PRODUCT RELATED QUERIES:
- SMIPL shall not be responsible for any quality issues in respect of the Prize. The Prize is offered “AS IS” basis and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied, including but without limitation, the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose i.e. the Prize is not supported with any warranty from SMIPL. If any Participant has any grievance with respect to the prize, he/she may directly contact the manufacturer.
- The prizes will be governed by the normal terms of warranties and/ or guarantees, of the manufacturer of the prizes and SMIPL or Authorised Dealer shall not be held liable or responsible for the same. The Prize winner shall contact the manufacturer service centre directly for any issue, whatsoever, related with the Prize.
- Any queries/doubts/information related to the functioning of the prizes (assured prize/monthly/regular prize) shall be directly put together to the manufacturer/distributor of the prizes that shall be solely liable and responsible for any/all queries related to it.
- Mere participation in this Program does not entitle a participant to a prize unless all other terms and conditions are fully complied with. Any fraudulent conduct on the part of the participant shall disentitle the participant to receive the prize under this Program.
- SMIPL reserves the right to change, defer, alter or cancel this Program in part or full, or change any or all of the terms and conditions that are applicable, without giving prior intimation/notice of any kind and will not be liable for any consequential losses/damages. Any decision of SMIPL in this regard and in general with respect to this Program and the terms and conditions thereto shall be final and binding.
- The decision of SMIPL shall be final in all regards and no communication, queries or complaints shall be entertained in this regard. None of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between any participant and SMIPL and the participant shall not have the authority to bind SMIPL in any manner whatsoever.
- Failure to exercise or delay in exercising a right or remedy provided hereunder or by law does not constitute a waiver of the right or remedy or waiver of other rights or remedies on the part of SUZUKI MOTORCYCLE INDIA PVT LTD or its Authorised Dealer.
- In the event, the Offer is termed as void due to introduction of any new legislation or by amendment of existing legislation or by judicial orders, SMIPL shall not be liable to award any other benefit or compensation in lieu thereof to the customers.
- Customers participating in this offer scheme is deemed acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions.
- SMIPL reserves the right to amend the Terms of the Offer and/or extend the validity period and/or cancel/ discontinue the Offer or any part thereof without giving any reasons or a prior notice therefor. It will be responsibility of the customer to keep themselves apprised of the same.
- These Terms & Conditions supersede all other prior terms & conditions, understanding or agreements, whether verbal or written, in relation to the Offer Scheme.
Please write/Call to us in case of any questions: https://www.suzukimotorcycle.co.in/contactus / Toll Free Number (MON-SAT) 1800-121-7996 (9AM - 5:30PM)